They say never kick your opponent when he or she is down, but I suppose all’s fair when it comes to business rivalry. We do know that the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 from Sprint has been delayed, and the smartphone itself is running into constrained supplies with the reason of high demand behind it. This is a good problem to have, as folks would see it that way, but the good people over at AT&T are more than happy to announce via Twitter that they will keep to their word and ensure that AT&T-bound Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphones will arrive in-store at the announced date.
Not only that, future buyers who have finally made up their minds to pick up the device, but never really jumped aboard the whole pre-order bandwagon, would be reassured to hear that the Galaxy S4 will also be in-stock this coming April 27th as promised. It would be interesting to see how AT&T’s first mover advantage in this aspect would boost their bottom line this coming quarter.
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-03-10: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-11-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14: AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-06-19: Samsung Galaxy S4 Available In Red Exclusively On AT&T
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples