Sometimes getting away from work to go to the bank to handle some important transactions can be quite challenging for some people, making the weekends the only other time you can conduct your business with your bank. Seeing how everyone seems to go to the bank on the weekends, this could mean you may be waiting at your bank for much longer than you originally anticipated. But Bank of America is looking to make its tellers available to its customers outside of its regular business hours through its new ATMs equipped with video chat.
Bank of America’s ATMs with Teller Assist will begin rolling out to its banking centers, both inside and drive-thru, as well as remote ATM locations. The new ATMs will allow for its customers to chat with a teller through video chat during the weekdays from 7AM to 10PM and on weekends from 8AM to 5PM, which both time frames are considerably longer than its normal working hours.
The Teller Assist system will allow Bank of America customers to cash checks for the exact value as well as being able to take cash out of their accounts through whatever denomination they choose, which previous ATMs only made $20 denominations possible. Bank of America plans to make it possible for cash back with check deposits, dividing a deposit between accounts, and making a loan or credit card payment from the ATM.
- 2014-02-06: Chromebox For Meetings Set To Disrupt Enterprise Video Conferencing
- 2013-10-28: PetChatz Helps You Communicate With Your Pet While You're Gone
- 2013-07-25: ATMs In China Circulate Fake Money
- 2013-04-05: Bank of America Improves ATM Experience With Teller Assist Video Chat Feature
- 2013-03-06: Internet Proxy Weddings On The Rise
- 2013-02-26: Fingerprint ATMs Are More Secure Now
- 2013-02-15: Logitech TV Cam HD Review