HTC One is a hotly anticipated Android powered smartphone, rivaled by the Samsung Galaxy S4 which too is yet to be released. Major U.S. carriers AT&T and Sprint have already begun taking pre-orders for the One. Only recently pre-orders for the One opened up on HTC’s website as well and quickly sold out. One of the biggest U.S. retailers, Best Buy, is now taking T-Mobile HTC One pre-orders for $249 with a two year contract. Retailers such as Best Buy don’t offer T-Mobile devices with Simple Choice Value Plans, they offer a Classic Plan. It is interesting to note that T-Mobile has still not officially announced that it is taking pre-orders for the HTC One.
Best Buy lists the estimated date of delivery as April 19th, which is the same as the shipping timeframe provided by HTC’s website. The T-Mobile HTC One is still available for pre-order from Best Buy’s website, if you’re planning on putting your order in, do keep in mind that a two year contract is required along with a $20 per month data plan coupled with an all Classic voice plan.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2013-09-10: Blue HTC One A Best Buy Exclusive
- 2013-04-24: HTC One Available On T-Mobile For $99 Down Payment
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-15: T-Mobile HTC One To Release On April 24