Blackberry announced that the Q10 is expected to be available in April, and it looks like the Canadian company might be able to make that date after all. The Blackberry Q10 has recently passed through the FCC, meaning that a launch on US carriers is only a matter of time. So far there has not been any announcement by any of the major four US carriers about the availability of the phone, but over in Canada it has been rumored that the Q10 will launch on the 30th of April, which hopefully means that s US launch will not be too far behind.
The Blackberry Q10 is the company’s second Blackberry 10 handset and unlike the flagship Z10, the Q10 will be taking after its Blackberry 7 predecessors in the sense that it will feature a QWERTY keyboard layout which is reminiscent of the Blackberry Bold 9900, albeit with a new operating system running things alongside new hardware.
Next Story: Mario Kart 64 Recreated In Minecraft
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-08-30: BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-08-29: BlackBerry Q10 Sales Performing Poorly [Report]
- 2013-06-18: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-18: BlackBerry Q10 Review
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10