The beeps and boops from our computers tend to be pretty innocuous, or maybe not because it seems that Alex Moschina has decided that all the sounds emitted from computers in movies could actually be pieced together and turned into an actual song! Dubbed Hollywood Bleeps & Bloops, Moschina has taken computer sounds from 26 movies, compiled them together and turned it into a track. The song itself is a little weird and unsurprisingly futuristic and contains clips from futuristic movies such as Star Trek and Tron, to the unexpected, such as Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life and Superbad. In any case if you’re wondering what kind of song could actually be created from this mess of sound clips, be sure to check it out in the video above!
- 2014-04-14: University Professor Attempts To Explain Why Video Game Movies Tend To Fail
- 2014-03-24: Dark And Edgy Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-19: HTC One To Make An Appearance In Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 2014-01-14: Tekken Movie Prequel Is Not Happening, Actor Apologizes For Inconvenience
- 2014-01-13: Tekken: A Man Called X Movie In Development, Prequel To 2010's Movie [Update]