For those who love typing and receiving both tactile and audio feedback while they bang away at their keys, mechanical keyboards are probably the way to go over their rubber domed, scissor-styled keyboards which offer quieter profiles and softer touches. Now if you’re in the market for a new mechanical keyboard, Cooler Master has unveiled the Quickfire Steam mechanical keyboard which is essentially a more refined version of its Quickfire Rapid mechanical keyboard. Right off the bat, the first thing you will notice is that the lettering and numbering on this keyboard is not immediately visible.
Yup, Cooler Master has taken the letters and numbers commonly found on keyboards and inscribed them at the sides of the keys themselves, meaning that on the surface it would seem like you are facing a blank keyboard. While a bit confusing, this will no doubt appeal to purists/elitists who don’t bother looking at the keys when the type, plus without actually touching the letterings/numberings, it will probably take a while before they start to fade.
Available in Cherry MX red, blue, brown or green (CM Storm exclusive), pricing of the keyboard will begin at $89.99 for the Cherry MX brown, and $104.99 for the Cherry MX green.RELATED
- 2 Million Passwords Compromised After Botnet Infection Spree
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Cherry Announces MX RGB Keyboard Switches
- New USB Type-C Connector Announced, Will Be Smaller And Reversible
- Follow: cooler master, keyboard,
- Seen at: techspot