The Google Drive app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch has been updated today. The new update brings the version number up of 1.30. It adds one very nice feature that greatly enhances user experience of Google Drive. The app now supports editing of documents and spreadsheets in landscape mode. This minor update also ensures that Google Drive loads faster than ever before and offers quicker editing support. The usual plethora of bug fixes, stability and performance improvements are on board as well.
Google Drive version 1.30 update is now available for download. You can get it right away from the iTunes App Store. All that is needed is an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device that is capable with iOS 5.0 firmware or higher. The app is optimized for the iPhone 5′s 4-inch Retina Display. Coming in at just 28.2 MB, Google Drive for iOS is available as a free download. 5GB of free storage is offered to all users, which they can use to store all documents, pictures as well as other files and share them with anyone they like through the service.
- 2014-03-25 Google Drive Allows You To Edit Images In Slides
- 2014-03-25 Apple Begins Testing Related Search Suggestions In App Store
- 2014-03-21 iTunes App Store Gets An "Indie Game Showcase" Section
- 2014-03-13 Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2014-03-13 Google Drive Pricing Revised
- 2014-01-15 Google Drive Activity Stream Lets You Easily Track All Changes
- 2013-12-11 Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- 2013-12-10 Google Drive On iOS Allows File Sorting Now