The Google Drive app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch has been updated today. The new update brings the version number up of 1.30. It adds one very nice feature that greatly enhances user experience of Google Drive. The app now supports editing of documents and spreadsheets in landscape mode. This minor update also ensures that Google Drive loads faster than ever before and offers quicker editing support. The usual plethora of bug fixes, stability and performance improvements are on board as well.
Google Drive version 1.30 update is now available for download. You can get it right away from the iTunes App Store. All that is needed is an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device that is capable with iOS 5.0 firmware or higher. The app is optimized for the iPhone 5′s 4-inch Retina Display. Coming in at just 28.2 MB, Google Drive for iOS is available as a free download. 5GB of free storage is offered to all users, which they can use to store all documents, pictures as well as other files and share them with anyone they like through the service.RELATED
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- Follow: google drive, itunes app store,