There was a rumor earlier on concerning the Motorola X Phone arriving in 20 different colors, which would be a range that would even put Nintendo and their collection of 3DS XL models to shame, and it would be a throwback to the heydays of Nokia when they rolled out as many colors as there were models. Well, it seems that a new device has been spotted on an AnTuTu benchmark, where it described the device simply as the “Google X”, and not a Motorola X Phone or the X Phone, so it remains to be seen whether this device in question is the same X Phone from Motorola or not.
To make matters all the more interesting, this particular benchmark showed that said handset would operate on Android 5.0.1 as the operating system of choice. As we all know, Android 5.0’s nickname would follow in the dessert naming convention, that is Key Lime Pie, but unfortunately, the most recent word concerning Key Lime Pie was it will be delayed at Google I/O. Bummer!
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-04-14: Motorola X Release Reportedly Pushed Back Till August
- 2013-03-26: Motorola X Phone Rumored For June/July Release
- 2013-03-15: Motorola X Phone Is Not A Single Device, Could Feature Customizable Hardware As Well [Rumor]
- 2013-02-13: Motorola X : The Next Game Changer In Smartphones (Rumor)
- 2013-01-31: Motorola 'X Phone' Referenced In LinkedIn Job Listing