It looks as though we jumped the gun a bit yesterday as sources close to Engadget allegedly leaked out information regarding the pricing and availability of HTC One on AT&T. Today, AT&T decided to put those rumors to rest as they have just announced the official pricing and availability for the HTC One on its network.
Starting on April 19, AT&T plans to make the HTC One available to its customers for $199.99 with a two year contract for the 32GB variant. The AT&T exclusive HTC One 64GB variant will also be made available on the same day, but will cost $299.99 with a two-year contract. One thing the leak did get right was the fact AT&T will be taking pre-orders of the HTC One starting this week starting on April 4 at 1:00 p.m. CT.
AT&T is the only wireless carrier that will be offering a free HTC Media Link HD wireless HDMI adapter when you pick up the HTC One on their network. The adapter allows HTC One owners to wirelessly share the content located on their phone to their HDTV. Between the exclusivity of the 64GB variant and the free HDMI adapter, it seems AT&T would be the most logical choice for the HTC One at this point.RELATED
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Follow: at&t, HTC, HTC One,
- Seen at: att