I guess you can say that most twins who grow up together tend to be inseparable, but there are times in life when identical twins had to be separated at birth due to circumstances, and Samantha Futerman and Anais Bordier are just such a pair. Separated at birth. Futerman is currently an actress who lives in Los Angeles, while Bordier is a French fashion design student who resides in the capital of the Old World, London. It took the serendipity of one of Bordier’s friends to discover a YouTube video of Futerman, and she then mentioned their extremely close physical resemblance to her doppleganger, who was contacted over on Facebook.
One thing led to another, and it was eventually realized that both of the girls share the same birthday, and were placed in foster care before being adopted by different families. Futerman shared the experience of her early contact with Bordier, saying,”I knew I was about to embark on a journey that no one else had ventured before. Through just a Facebook induced interaction, I was positive that this girl was in fact my biological twin sister.” The light side of Facebook is shared once again, and we like heartwarming stories like these.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Pre-Order Listed At €699
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot
- 2014-03-18: MH370 Links On Social Networks Spreading Malware
- 2014-01-21: Facebook News Feed Favors Friends & Pages Vs. Memes
- 2013-11-19: Social Media Experiment Proves How Easy It Is To Find Out Things About A Total Stranger
- 2013-08-25: US Open To Feature Social Media Wall
- 2013-06-20: Video On Instagram Introduced