Not so long ago T-Mobile announced at its Uncarrier event that it will begin offering the iPhone 5 to customers, starting April 12. There’s no uncertainty surrounding the date and the launch won’t be hampered by availability issues the likes of what HTC One is having to face right now. So it hardly comes as a surprise to see that iPhone 5 promotional material has already been delivered to many T-Mobile retail stores. These are wall posters with the April 12 iPhone 5 launch date on them.
The iPhone 5 promotional material is really simple. It will inform prospective customers that the iPhone 5 is will be available from T-Mobile starting April 12. There are no details related to pricing or the new value plans that the carrier has launched. We can expect marketing for the iPhone 5 to go beyond wall posters, we can very well see advertisements on TV and newspapers as well as on the radio. T-Mobile begins accepting iPhone 5 pre-orders from April 5, so mark your calendars if you wish to pick a brand new iPhone 5 from them. Please raise your hand if you’re getting one!
[Image via TmoNews]
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2013-10-20: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Will Be Released This Monday
- 2013-10-13: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Release Slated For Next Week
- 2013-07-22: T-Mobile HTC One Update Rolling Out, LTE And Processor Enhancements Touted