Not so long ago T-Mobile announced at its Uncarrier event that it will begin offering the iPhone 5 to customers, starting April 12. There’s no uncertainty surrounding the date and the launch won’t be hampered by availability issues the likes of what HTC One is having to face right now. So it hardly comes as a surprise to see that iPhone 5 promotional material has already been delivered to many T-Mobile retail stores. These are wall posters with the April 12 iPhone 5 launch date on them.
The iPhone 5 promotional material is really simple. It will inform prospective customers that the iPhone 5 is will be available from T-Mobile starting April 12. There are no details related to pricing or the new value plans that the carrier has launched. We can expect marketing for the iPhone 5 to go beyond wall posters, we can very well see advertisements on TV and newspapers as well as on the radio. T-Mobile begins accepting iPhone 5 pre-orders from April 5, so mark your calendars if you wish to pick a brand new iPhone 5 from them. Please raise your hand if you’re getting one!
[Image via TmoNews]RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: HTC One, iPhone 5, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews