The LG Optimus F5, a mid-range smartphone which was first introduced to the world at Mobile World Congress in Berlin, Germany earlier this February, is finally ready to be birthed. In fact, the LG Optimus F5 will make its world debut with Europe as the starting point from April 29th onwards, where it will roll out in France first, before making its way to the likes of South and Central America, Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) throughout the time span of the coming few weeks.
The LG Optimus F5 is basically a new breed of Android-powered smartphones for folks who want to enjoy the blazing speeds of 4G LTE without breaking the bank, since higher end models only tend to sport LTE connectivity. A 1.2GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor would power the Optimus F5, where it will also be accompanied by a 4.3” IPS display as well as a largest-in-class 2,150mAh battery. It will use Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, accompanied by LG’s innovative and exclusive UX features. There is no word on pricing just yet though, but it should not meet too many objections from the missus. [Press Release]
Next Story: The Great LivingSocial Password Robbery
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)