With Konami announcing Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain last month, the company has decided the new hero of its upcoming game will be Big Boss, a.k.a Naked Snake, and not Solid Snake. But Solid Snake has had quite the legacy, which is why Konami is announcing they’re bundling nearly the entire collection of Metal Gear Solid games in one easily digestible collection.
The Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection will be released on the PlayStation 3 this June and will feature Metal Gear Solid, the HD Collection versions of Metal Gear Solid 2 &3, the “Trophy Edition” of Metal Gear Solid 4, Peace Walker and VR Missions. The collection will also include two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels. There’s no word on an exact release date or pricing for this collection of six games in one package, but we do know it will be released in both North America and South America. Hopefully all of this makes more sense to you than the trailer for Metal Gear Solid 5 did as I certainly still have nightmares as to what exactly I saw in its debut trailer.RELATED
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- Assassin's Creed 4 "Freedom Cry" DLC Will Contain Clues About The Next Assassin's Creed Game
- Follow: metal gear solid, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, Sony,