It was earlier this morning when we first brought you word that there is a possible new Call of Duty title that is known as Ghosts which appeared online (or at least, its box art did), where it was duly removed shortly afterwards, where that act lent further credence that Call of Duty: Ghosts is very real, and is obviously on its way to the mass market. Well, looks like there might be a new Halo title in the pipeline as it appeared on a Tesco listing online, which surely caused many Halo fanboys to sit up, take notice, and raise quite an uproar via online channels.
Hence, it is nice to see Microsoft’s online firefighting team squash all rumors of an upcoming Halo title by issuing a statement, saying, “This listing is not indicative of a Halo product launch. We have no news to share of future Halo titles.”
So much for the unannounced Halo title with a suggestion of it making its way to the Xbox 360 later this year. With Halo 4 having launched last November, it might be a while before we see an actual Halo edition sometime down the road.RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: halo,
- Seen at: videogamer