The name OtterBox ought to invoke good memories for those who value the longevity of their mobile phone as well as other portable electronic devices, as history has shown that OtterBox offerings tend to live up to their reputation more often than not, offering the first line of defense against knocks and drops. Well, having said that, we are glad to bring you word that OtterBox has just announced the Defender Series as well as Commuter Series cases for the HTC One, as part of the “made for HTC devices” global licensing program.
The Defender Series was specially designed to ensure that devices remain unscathed, thanks to a trio of robust layers. First of all, there is a high-strength screen protector that has been incorporated into a sturdy polycarbonate shell, followed by it being wrapped by a durable silicone outer layer. Working hand in hand, this “first-class fortress” delivers protection from drops, dust and scratches. Heck, OtterBox even throws in a holster-style swivel belt clip that makes it a snap to carry your HTC One, or watch media on it.
As for the Commuter Series, it delivers a slim, sleek and attractive enclosure for the HTC One. There is a hard polycarbonate outer shell while a heavy-duty inner silicone layer helps cushion the device in the event of an impact. [Press Release]
Next Story: Ubisoft Announces Flashback Remake For XBLA, PSN
- 2013-04-11: OtterBox Introduces Defender Series And Commuter Series Cases For HTC One
- 2013-01-17: OtterBox Launches Its Toughest Case Yet
- 2012-11-28: Otterbox releases Commuter and Defender series cases for the Nokia Lumia 920
- 2012-05-29: Otterbox unveils new waterproof iPhone case
- 2012-04-24: OtterBox Case for the Kindle Fire Now Available
- 2012-03-29: OtterBox Military-Style Camo cases for iPhone 4/4S