We know that Nokia has announced that they will be revealing a new Lumia device on the 14th of May, with many speculating that it could be the highly-anticipated Lumia 928 for Verizon. However could that be all the Lumia devices they have up their sleeves? According to the folks at WPDang, it seems that one Chinese developer who has been poking around his app traces to look for evidence of new Windows Phone devices, has stumbled across some potentially new Windows Phone devices in the app logs. These alleged new Windows Phone devices come from manufacturers such as Huawei, Samsung and Nokia.
For Huawei a certain H889L model was spotted, while Samsung’s model is the SCH-I930. Nokia on the other hand seems to have a handful of devices, such as the RM-860_nam_usa_100, RM-877_nam_att_205, RM-943_apac_prc_001, RM-941_apac_hong_kong, and the RM-910_apac_prc_002. We’re not sure what these model numbers mean, but as the names might imply, some of them are destined for regions such as Hong Kong and China, while others are targeted for the US market, an AT&T phone seems likely as well. Perhaps Nokia will reveal these devices on the 14th of May, but until then stay tuned as we will keep you updated.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-01-14: Samsung SM-W750V Could Be Another Windows Phone Flagship Device
- 2013-12-12: Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices
- 2013-10-07: Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- 2013-07-19: Samsung Was One Of The Reasons Nokia Went With Windows Phone
- 2013-07-01: Huawei Wants To Work With Nokia, Rather Than Fight With Them