Samsung seems to be taking the usual step of adding a number after a particularly long name prefix for their smartphones, and the Samsung Galaxy Ace has been seen to be succeeded by the Galaxy Ace Plus and the Galaxy Ace 2 after that, leaving very little to the imagination that the next device under the same lineage would be none other than the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3.
It seems that the Samsung Galaxy Win which was recently leaked will not be the only device that Samsung is working on at the moment, as the Galaxy Ace 3, too, looks set to receive attention from the South Korean conglomerate. Touted to be released in the coming weeks, we are looking at a time frame that lies between May 27 and June 9, which is not too far away considering how fast time flies these days. Rumored specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 include a 4-inch touchscreen at 480 x 800 resolution, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, 4GB of internal memory, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as its operating system and a 1,500 mAh battery. Clearly a budget-minded handset, this.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit