Earlier this year, we brought you word that the Samsung Galaxy Fame was on the receiving end of its first firmware, and I guess it is not too long after that (a couple of months plus actually) that the Samsung Galaxy Fame will be getting a new model – one that has enough space to carry not one, but two SIM cards underneath the hood. Yes sir, the dual SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy Fame is all set to light up the dual SIM smartphone market, bearing the model number S6812.
The Samsung Galaxy Fame arrived in India yesterday, where it has been priced at approximately $203 after conversion. Known as the Samsung Galaxy Fame Duos, it will run on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, carry a 3.5” HVGA resolution (320 x 480 pixels) display, HSDPA and Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS navigation support, a single-core 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a VGA front-facing camera, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and a 1,300 mAh battery for the course.
Next Story: Mophie HTC One Juice Pack Announced
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Apple Adds Four Digital Agencies To Beat Samsung At Marketing [Report]