It looks like AT&T’s recent slip of casually announcing the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4 on the device’s portal on their site may have started something as additional carriers are announcing the availability of the highly-anticipated smartphone on their network. T-Mobile is one of those carriers and is announcing they’ll have the Galaxy S4 starting on April 24.
Yes – that is exactly one week from today and yes, you’ll have the Galaxy S4 in your hand next week if you’re a T-Mobile customer. There’s a bit more to this story, so just hold down your excitement for a little bit longer while we get you through this. As you T-Mobile subscribers may already know, you guys don’t have to deal with silly contracts, which means you’ll be able to pick up the Galaxy S4 for just $149.99 due when you purchase it in addition to $20 monthly payments for 24 months.
So – there you have it. T-Mobile customers can pick up the Samsung Galaxy S4 for $149.99 due at purchase and monthly payments of $20 for 24 months. You can now officially begin to freak out!
Next Story: TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watches
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-05-19 Galaxy S4 Nexus Edition Reportedly Akin To T-Mobile Variant
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile And AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Arrive
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Update
- 2013-04-24 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 Delayed Until April 29