The Samsung Galaxy S4 is slowly making its way to U.S. carriers in the coming weeks as a number of them have already started slashing the price of their in-stock Galaxy S3s in preparation, and today, we’re starting to see a number of commercials starting to roll out promoting the “next big thing.”
The 60-second U.K. ad focuses primarily on the Samsung Galaxy S4′s hardware by showcasing the device in many, many, many angles with extremely dramatic music playing in the background. Once the introduction of the product is over, Samsung highlights a number of the Galaxy S4′s features such as its dual-shot mode where you could throw your face anywhere within a photo by using both of its rear-facing and front-facing cameras. They also highlight the S4′s Air View and its Photo Album.
Three additional shorter commercials have also been spotted showcasing additional features the Galaxy S4 has, such as its Sound Shot, Group Play and S Translator features. After seeing all of Samsung’s commercials, we have a feeling the company really did mean they wanted to sell 10 million Galaxy S4s after they’re released.
Next Story: Toshiba Hybrid Tablet Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-05-17: Samsung Releases TecTiles 2 NFC Tags With Galaxy S4 Support For $15
- 2013-01-14: Samsung Manages To Sell Over 100 Million Galaxy S Devices