Verizon is a little late to the Galaxy S4 party as carriers such as Sprint and T-Mobile have already announced when they’ll be rolling out devices to customers, and AT&T has already started taking pre-orders. Earlier this week Verizon had confirmed via Twitter that it will launch Samsung’s latest flagship Android smartphone in May. Now finally the sign up page for this smartphone is online, prospective customers can submit their email so that Verizon keeps them updated regarding the status of their Galaxy S4 launch.
Verizon is almost a month behind other carriers with the launch but that probably won’t hurt their sales in the long run. The Galaxy S4 will be compatible with its 4G LTE network, which is the country’s largest high speed mobile data network. Verizon hasn’t revealed the pricing details as yet but we can expect it to be in line with that of other carriers. Sprint will begin roll out on the 27th of April and T-Mobile begins just two days from now on 24th of April. So, when and from which network are you getting your Galaxy S4?RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung, Verizon,