Verizon is a little late to the Galaxy S4 party as carriers such as Sprint and T-Mobile have already announced when they’ll be rolling out devices to customers, and AT&T has already started taking pre-orders. Earlier this week Verizon had confirmed via Twitter that it will launch Samsung’s latest flagship Android smartphone in May. Now finally the sign up page for this smartphone is online, prospective customers can submit their email so that Verizon keeps them updated regarding the status of their Galaxy S4 launch.
Verizon is almost a month behind other carriers with the launch but that probably won’t hurt their sales in the long run. The Galaxy S4 will be compatible with its 4G LTE network, which is the country’s largest high speed mobile data network. Verizon hasn’t revealed the pricing details as yet but we can expect it to be in line with that of other carriers. Sprint will begin roll out on the 27th of April and T-Mobile begins just two days from now on 24th of April. So, when and from which network are you getting your Galaxy S4?
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-04-07: Verizon HTC One Max Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-06-30: Verizon Launches 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 For $299.99
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition Arrive On Verizon
- 2013-06-17: New Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Revealed In Bluetooth SIG Filing
- 2013-05-19: Verizon Galaxy S4 Reportedly Being Shipped Ahead Of Schedule
- 2013-05-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Available This May 23