Do you still remember the company that was once known as Sony Ericsson? Well, I must say that they came up with great looking handsets, but when it boils down to functionality, things were not looking all that hot for them. It has been a fair number of years now that they have severed their ties with Ericsson, and it is said that one of the reasons they decided to part ways with Ericsson was due to the higher chances of achieving a greater level of synergy within Sony. Well, if that were true, then it would have been further proven with the introduction of native support for its PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 controller for Android-powered smartphones.
In a nutshell, you can use your Dualshock 3 controller to play games on your Android device, all without having to go through the headache and hassle of having to root or even hack your device. This functionality was revealed in the Settings menu of the upcoming Sony Xperia SP, where it showed off a “Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller” menu option. What games on Android do you think would work best with the Dualshock 3 controller?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-11: Sony Xperia SP Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-26: Sony Xperia SP Andorid 4.3 Update Release Expected Soon
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-05-28: Sony Xperia SP Sold By O2 UK Will Skip Bundled Charger