If you think that you tend to suffer from a bad case of butterfingers, and your smartphone history has shown that you have already sent 4 different handsets to sleep with the proverbial fishes, then perhaps it is high time for you to prepare your bank account to fork out some dough for the Sony Xperia Z, a communications device that ensures you will be able to use your handset without worrying too much about about it “drowning” just in case an accident happens in the washroom.
Above is a recently leaked image of the Sony Xperia Z, and of all things, you are able to see the fingerprint smudges on the display (which is normal and certainly adds to a sense of realism of said photo) in addition to the T-Mobile logo that says a whole lot more. I guess this is more or less unofficial confirmation that the handset formerly codenamed as Yuga will finally arrive on T-Mobile, and it ought to be under the testing phase at this point in time if it were to be spotted as such.
Next Story: Arnova 97 G4 Tablet Arrives At The FCC
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-12: T-Mobile Xperia Z Bootloader Is Locked
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review
- 2013-06-18: Sony Xperia Z Coming To The U.S. Exclusively On T-Mobile
- 2013-06-13: T-Mobile Teases Sony Xperia Z Announcement In Video