When it comes to Samsung’s most recent flagship smartphone, just about everyone knows that the Samsung Galaxy S4 would be quite the best seller in most markets where it is sold. Sprint will be one of the major mobile carriers in the US to offer the Samsung Galaxy S4, where it is finally made available to the masses after an initial delay. Even better news is, all Samsung Galaxy S4 consumers on Sprint will be on the receiving end of its first OTA update as of today.
It is safe to say that you do not really need that much power left in your Galaxy S4 in order to download this over the air (OTA) update that weighs in at approximately 24MB in size, while bumping up the software version to build L720VPUAMDL. It is rather unfortunate that there is no changelog available for this particular update, so it is safe to assume that this particular update is a last minute patch for the smartphone’s software. Just in case you missed the notification of the software update on your Galaxy S4, you can always attempt a manual update by going to Settings > More > System Update.
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11 Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-02-13 Sprint Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 Update Available Now
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-12-10 Sprint Offers Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark
- 2013-10-30 Sprint Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Rolling Out Today
- 2013-07-09 Sprint Galaxy S4 Receives OTA Support