Are you looking for a great way to capture your lectures on video so that you can review the class again once it is over? While holding up your phone or tablet can get pretty tiring, not to mention the shake will probably make the video rather hard to watch, this is where the MirrorCase comes in. As you can see in the image above, the MirrorCase has been designed for the iPad where your tablet lies on the table propped up at an angle, and thanks to the built-in mirror, it will allow you to capture both videos and photographs even at that angle.
While it is not recording or capturing, the MirrorCase will double up as your regular folio-style case for the iPad and will come with a kickstand as well. Of course there are more mischievous things one could get up to, such as capture videos or photographs of people without them knowing, even if they were to look directly at you! Of course this isn’t one of the prescribed features of the case, but you could if you wanted to. Priced at $79.95, the MirrorCase is available for purchase via its website.
Next Story: iOS 7 Allegedly Gets Detailed Ahead Of WWDC
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued