So, you are part of the smartphone revolution, and have already thrown your weight behind either the Android or iOS mobile operating system. Just in case you are fed up of both, how about checking out the other alternatives that are out there in the market? Windows Phone 8 would definitely be a prime candidate, and it seems that Microsoft, the company behind Windows Phone 8, has an update in store for it so that it can support devices that sport larger displays.
This particular rumor claims that the new update will be prepared for the next general distribution release, where it will be able to handle devices that have 5-inch displays or larger. Not only that, the release will also allegedly be compatible with the new ARM processors from Qualcomm, which would be a milestone in the life of Windows Phone 8 devices at that would mean it can now handle quad-core processors without missing a beat. Who do you think will benefit the most from this new compatibility settings of Windows Phone 8?
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]