Blackberry devices have usually been used to depict the enterprise user, and if you’re such a user and you’re looking to jazz up your brand new Blackberry Z10 with a fancy and elegant case, you might be interested to learn that Blackberry has teamed up with the folks at fashion house Louis Vuitton to create cases designed specifically for the Blackberry Z10. Louis Vuitton is not a new player in the mobile world as they have in the past created cases for other smartphones and tablets, like the iPhone and iPad, but we guess Blackberry Z10 owners get to revel in the luxury as well.
Priced at $340, the cases will be offered only in select markets and customers can choose from either the Monogram design or the Graphite Damier fabric. While the Z10 isn’t that expensive on its own, we guess you’ve really got to love your Z10 if you’re willing to drop $340 on a case which is almost half the price of the Z10 itself!
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-11-19: Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-07-15: BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Z10 With 5 Inch Display Rumored