BlackBerry has been in the news quite a lot today, primarily because of their Live 2013 conference where they made a number of interesting announcements. This story, however, is about a rumored variant of the BlackBerry Z10 that has a 5 inch display and is currently being tested by the company in Canada. It is said to replace the current Z10 as BlackBerry’s flagship high-end BB10 smartphone.
Rumor has it that the display proportions will be similar to that of Samsung Galaxy S4. If true, this would certainly mean that BlackBerry wants to present a challenge to the likes of S4 and HTC One, though only upping the display won’t be enough. These smartphones have a far better hardware package that the Z10′s dualcore processor with 2GB of RAM can’t match. So it is being said that the new Z10 will not only have a bigger display and a bigger battery, it may also have a better processor such as the Snapdragon 600 or the currently unreleased Snapdragon 800 by Qualcomm. The device is reportedly going to be released in the next couple of months.
Next Story: Fancy A $325,000 Stem Cell Hamburger
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-12-15 Galaxy S4 And HTC One Google Play Edition Receive Android 4.4.2 Update
- 2013-11-19 Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-08-04 HTC One And Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-15 BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release