Samsung has already announced that on the 20th of June in London it will be announcing new Galaxy and ATIV devices. For quite some time now the Galaxy Note 3 has been rumored, most recently it was said that this new device will be released later this year. There is a possibility that we might see this device at Samsung’s upcoming press conference in London. We’ve already covered many rumors about this device, the latest being that it will tout a 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization and optical zoom. OIS basically slows down the shutter speed to let in more light which results in a better photo.
As far as the design of Galaxy Note 3 is concerned, it is expected to bear the same design language as the Galaxy S4. Under the hood its expected to tout a 1.9GHz octacore processor with 2GB RAM and a 5.99 inch 1080p HD AMOLED display. It is said that Note 3′s 13 megapixel camera will actually be better than that of Galaxy S4 because of optical image stabilization and a number of other enhancements. Samsung is reportedly considering adding optical zoom as well, but it might not be able to do that if it wants to keep the device slim.
Next Story: PS4 Used Game DRM Restrictions A Possibility?
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2013-12-19: Galaxy S4, Note 3 Could Receive KitKat Update By End Of January 2014
- 2013-05-30: 80 Million Galaxy S4 Units Expected To Be Sold This Year [Analyst]
- 2012-12-13: Galaxy Note 3 To Sport 6.3-inch Display, Galaxy S4 Ready For MWC [Rumor]