The mobile world may be going nuts for the HTC One, but HTC needs to move on from its flagship handset one day, and it looks like that day may be soon as two new upcoming smartphones from the company have recently been leaked.
The HTC smartphones look to be the HTC Desire 200 and Desire 600. The HTC Desire 200 was leaked due to it recently getting certified in Taiwan and is expected to have low-end specs such as a 3.5-inch 320 x 480 display, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, 5MP rear-facing camera and a 1,400 mAh battery. To further prove it’ll be a low-end device, it’ll be running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The HTC Desire 600 was spotted in some benchmark results with the model tested having dual-SIM support. The processor of the Desire 600 is rumored to be a quad-core 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6589 and its display resolution is expected to be 540 x 960, which has us believing it’ll be a mid-range Android device, especially since it’s believed it’ll be running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-31 HTC Desire 316 Spotted On HTC China Website
- 2014-01-30 HTC Desire 310 Revealed By Accident
- 2013-10-16 HTC Desire 709d Hits China
- 2011-12-15 HTC Desire running Ice Cream Sandwich (video)
- 2011-08-01 HTC Desire gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread update