We’ve been hearing about the HTC M4 for quite a while now, and thanks to the folks at Phone Arena, they have managed to get their hands on what looks like a leaked press rendering of the upcoming device. To be honest if this really is the phone we can expect, it does look pretty good! In fact we are reminded somewhat of the HTC One with the design and its front-facing speakers, although we guess it would be the internals of the device that some of you guys might be more interested in.
So what kind of specs could we be looking at? Well for those who might be hearing about the HTC M4 for the first time, or who might have forgotten, the phone is expected to be a smaller version of the HTC One with a 4.3” 720p HD display, a dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage on board. The HTC M4 is also expected to utilize the Ultrapixel camera technology on the HTC One, 4G LTE connectivity and will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Rumor also has it that the device could be shipping in Q2 2013.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-24: Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-10: All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- 2014-03-05: All New HTC One's Dual Camera Setup Leaked
- 2014-03-02: All New HTC One Gets Extensive Review On YouTube