The iPad mini 2 has seen its fair share of rumors. Apple is expected to release the successor to its 7.9 inch tablet in the next couple of months. Much has already been said about this upcoming tablet, though nothing is confirmed because there has been no official announcement yet. Today, a render of the iPad mini 2 has been posted online. The person who created this render claims to have based it on the information received about the design of iPad mini’s successor.
There’s also talk of the alleged specifications of this device. Apparently the iPad mini 2 will indeed tout a 2048×1536 Retina Display and will have a similar display size to its predecessor. 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage models have been rumored which will also have a 2 megapixel camera in the front and an 8 megapixel camera on the back. Despite chatter indicating that Apple might go with the A6X processor for this tablet, the source claims Apple just might end up using the A7 processor in the end. Let me remind you once again that all of this is merely speculation at this point in time, so take all of this information with a grain of salt. [Image via MobiLeaks]RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Follow: iPad mini, ipad mini 2, retina display,