If you are an avid gamer, the name Konami should definitely be no stranger to you, and baseball fans would be more than happy to hear that they too, can participate in a new, live baseball experience thanks to MLB Live Challenge for Facebook as well as iOS-powered devices. MLB Live Challenge is an all-new, free-to-play, social mobile baseball game, where it will make use of real baseball statistics and marry that with casual gameplay in order to deliver a deeply immersive sports experience that is played during the Major League Baseball season.
MLB Live Challenge will be cross-connected to Facebook and iOS devices, which means those who have played on Facebook and need to leave the office, can continue doing so on their iOS-powered device on the way back, or vice versa, where you are playing on the commute to work, before giving it a go at your cubicle while taking all the necessary precautions so that your boss will not catch you enjoying a spot of baseball instead of being productive. Do look out for MLB Live Challenge later this spring.RELATED
- Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- NVIDIA Exec Thinks PC Gaming Is Superior To Consoles
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- Follow: konami,