Just the other we reported that the Motorola X Phone could be arriving on Verizon or Sprint’s network. This follows reports of the alleged X Phone being spotted at the FCC with AT&T’s radios on it, and if you’re a Verizon user starting to feel a bit left out that the phone might end up being an AT&T exclusive, fret not because true to last week’s rumors, it seems that the device could very well arrive on Verizon’s network as well. The device was recently spotted at the FCC with the model number XT1060 which is said to be Verizon’s version of the phone.
The FCC filing showed that the device sported the carrier’s LTE band 13 and CDMA frequencies and GSM bands as well, suggesting that the phone could be a global device which is great for people who travel to foreign countries frequently. Apart from that, a general outline of the phone was shown which doesn’t really give us much to work on, but that was all. Still no word on exact specifications unless you buy into the rumors. Either way there’s no confirmation that the XT1060 is the X Phone, but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled nonetheless.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-02-05: Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2014-01-02: Moto G Available For Verizon's Prepaid Customers On January 9th
- 2011-10-19: Motorola Droid RAZR passes through the FCC
- 2011-08-07: Motorola Droid Bionic FCC snapshots and documents released