We’ve been hearing a lot about the rumored Motorola X Phone, with the device being spotted on AnTuTu benchmarks, with recent rumors even suggesting that Google ditched the project and has left it in the hands of Motorola instead. In any case it seems that the device has recently made another appearance on a benchmark website, this time on GFXBench under the model number XT1058. Yes this model number is different from the model spotted earlier, but apparently this model has been rumored to be AT&T’s version of the X Phone, so we guess that is a possibility.
The benchmark results also reveal the “Ghost” name which according to previous rumors, has been said to be the internal name in which X Phone is referred to in Google/Motorola. In any case we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for more information about the alleged X Phone, but in the meantime if you’d like to check out the phone’s benchmark results, head on over to GFXBench’s website for the details. It should also be noted that benchmarks can be faked, so don’t take it as it is, at least until Google/Motorola officially announces it.
Next Story: Alleged Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Photos Emerge
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless