With the Samsung Galaxy S4 stealing the spotlight with the announcement of the Google edition handset, we’re sure that there are users out there who are curious as to the fate of the Galaxy Note 3 and when might we be able to see it, what sort of specs it will feature, and what kind of design it will take. Well according to the folks at SamMobile, they claim that according to their sources, the Galaxy Note 3 will not only feature a regular display as opposed to the rumored flexible one, but it is also expected to be similarly designed as the Galaxy S4 and will not be utilizing a metal body.
Apparently Samsung at one point did consider a metal body, but it seems that because they anticipated a high demand for the Galaxy Note 3, the metal body could not be completed on time which is why they are reverting back to a more familiar design instead. Apart from that, their insider has also shared that the bezel of the Galaxy Note 3 will be similar to the Galaxy S4 in the sense that it will be thinner. It is also expected to be powered by a Octa-core chipset clocked at 1.9GHz, a 5.99” Full HD AMOLED display, a 13MP camera and will run on the latest version of Android with TouchWiz on top. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover