Earlier this month, we did bring you word that the Samsung SGH-i537 could be the waterproof version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active for AT&T, while a few days after that, a handset known as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has picked up its Bluetooth certification along the way. This would certainly mean that the Galaxy S4 Active has long been making its rounds on the rumor mill. Word has it that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-I9295) has leaked out as you can see above, where this will be a tougher dust and water resistant version of the Galaxy S4 flagship.
What we do know about the device is, it will be powered by a quad-core 1.9GHz processor with Adreno 320 GPU, in addition to a 5” Full HD display – although it remains to be seen whether this is a Super AMOLED screen or not. Other than that the pixel density of this display stands at a purported 480ppi. Not only that, some rumors point to an 8-megapixel rear camera, which would definitely be a step down in terms of megapixel count from the Galaxy S4’s 13-megapixel, but unless you plan to blow up your photos to really large sizes, this really isn’t any big loss to the end user.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-16 AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-09 Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- 2013-10-28 Lower-specced Galaxy S4 Active (GT-I8580) Leaked
- 2013-09-10 Korean Samsung Galaxy S4 Active To Arrive With Snapdragon 800 Processor In October