Rumors of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active started earlier this month, apparently this device is going to be a rugged version of Galaxy S4 that’s waterproof and dust proof. We started hearing more about this device once it stopped by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group to pick up its certification. It is now being said that Samsung might announce Galaxy S4 Active at the press conference it has scheduled on 20th June in London. After recently being caught on video, the purported specifications of S4 Active have now popped up online.
Hi-Tech Mail believes that Samsung Galaxy S4 Active will have a 5 inch Super AMOLED Full HD display, 16GB internal storage with microSD expansion support, Android Jelly Bean, LTE and a 2,600 mAh battery. It has also been rumored that Galaxy S4 Active might have a slower processor than the conventional Galaxy S4′s Snapdragon 600 or Exynos 5. Its said to tout a slower 1.9GHz Snapdragon S4 quadcore processor, though according to this rumor, the Active comes with a Snapdragon 600 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. Speculation done up till now is proving to be contradictory, hopefully we’ll know for sure come 20th June.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2013-05-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Caught On Video
- 2013-05-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Rumored To Have Slower Processor
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Variants Make An Appearance