Right now, it seems that the hottest property from Sony Mobile that is set to hit the market pretty soon would be the Sony Xperia i1, or if you prefer its codename, then Honami would do the trick nicely. Alleged specifications of the Sony Xperia i1 has already leaked out, but is there more to come from Sony Mobile? We did bring you word that NTT DoCoMo would be bringing a slew of smartphones in the Land of the Rising Sun later this summer, and the Sony Xperia A is one of them. Well, it is nice to know that the Sony Xperia A has already received the nod of approval from the FCC, where it shows up as NTT DoCoMo’s SO-04E.
Hardware specifications in the FCC documents point to a 5” display at Full HD resolution, something that would definitely resonate with smartphone fanboys – a removable, 2,300mAh battery, a 13-megapixel shooter, 16GB of internal memory, and LTE connectivity. Do you think that now would be a good time to start saving up for the Xperia A?
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-12-12: Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-09-02: Sony Could Unveil Chromecast Rival