Samsung Galaxy S4 mini rumors started back in March, when the first purported image of this elusive smartphone was posted online. Samsung is yet to officially confirm the existence of this device, though the leaks have been plenty nonetheless, and it seems that the only thing left to know about it is when Samsung actually plans on announcing the Galaxy S4 mini. Even though the company hasn’t provided a release date yet, it has already been rumored once that Galaxy S4 mini release has been delayed. There have already been multiple alleged picture leaks, and now the white Galaxy S4 mini picture has popped up online as well.
This picture of the white Galaxy S4 mini was posted on Twitter by SamMobile. Frankly, it doesn’t come as a surprise. Samsung already offers many of its smartphones in multiple colors, even the latest flagship, the Galaxy S4. If anything, this purported image proves that this new smartphone will be available in white as well. The Galaxy S4 mini is rumored to be released on the 30th of May. The performance benchmarks have already leaked online, it is allegedly going to be powered by a 1.6GHz dualcore processor, at least 1GB of RAM, 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Galaxy S4, galaxy s4 mini, Samsung,