Samsung Galaxy S4 mini rumors started back in March, when the first purported image of this elusive smartphone was posted online. Samsung is yet to officially confirm the existence of this device, though the leaks have been plenty nonetheless, and it seems that the only thing left to know about it is when Samsung actually plans on announcing the Galaxy S4 mini. Even though the company hasn’t provided a release date yet, it has already been rumored once that Galaxy S4 mini release has been delayed. There have already been multiple alleged picture leaks, and now the white Galaxy S4 mini picture has popped up online as well.
This picture of the white Galaxy S4 mini was posted on Twitter by SamMobile. Frankly, it doesn’t come as a surprise. Samsung already offers many of its smartphones in multiple colors, even the latest flagship, the Galaxy S4. If anything, this purported image proves that this new smartphone will be available in white as well. The Galaxy S4 mini is rumored to be released on the 30th of May. The performance benchmarks have already leaked online, it is allegedly going to be powered by a 1.6GHz dualcore processor, at least 1GB of RAM, 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-03-10 T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11 AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01 Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31 Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3