Razer announced its Blade 14-inch gaming laptop last week, which it’s touting as “the world’s thinnest gaming laptop” as it measures in at 0.66in thick while fitting some nice specs such as a 14-inch HD+ display capable of producing a 1600 x 900 resolution, a fourth-generation Intel Core processor, 8GB of RAM and, of course, a copy of Windows 8. If you were drooling as much as we were when the Razer Blade was announced, then you’ll be happy to hear the company has made its gaming laptop available for pre-order.
As of now, only the 14-inch version of the Razer Blade is available for pre-order with prices ranging from $1,800 to $2,300, depending on the SSD capacity you equip your rig with. The rest of the specs mentioned above is available across all versions of the Razer Blade, which includes a quad-core 2.2GHz Intel Core i7 CPU and a GeForce GTX 765M GPU. Pre-orders that are placed should be shipping within two to three weeks, which means you can rest easy that you’ll be able to get your game on while you’re attempting to enjoy the summer season.
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model
- 2011-12-22: Razer Blade delayed until next year
- 2011-12-08: Razer Blade gaming laptop will be home for Christmas