Just the other day we reported on a rumor that Sony was close to announcing an upcoming camera, the RX100 MKII which will supposedly be an upgrade of the RX100. While we’re still waiting for the official announcement which will apparently take place towards the end of June, additional details of the camera have been obtained by the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors. These details include how the RX100 MKII will sport a hot shoe for external flash support amongst other accessories, WiFi connectivity which will presumably allow photographers to transfer photos from the camera to mobile devices wirelessly, and lastly a swivel screen which will help photographers get down low and get some pretty interestingly angles will being able to frame their shot. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but considering we’re almost in the middle of June, we guess we won’t have to wait much longer to see if the rumor pans out.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)