AT&T is announcing it will introduce new plans for its GoPhone prepaid brand starting on June 21. The plans AT&T is expected to roll out includes an option that offers 2GB of data along with unlimited calls and messaging for $60 per month, 200MB of data with 500 minutes of calling and unlimited messaging for $40 per month and the least expensive plan will include 250 voice minutes and unlimited messaging for $25 per month. AT&T is allowing those who choose the $40 and $25 monthly plans to add an additional 100MB or 50MB of data for $5, respectively.
Along with its new plans, AT&T will launch a new Samsung Galaxy Express smartphone for its GoPhone customers which features a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card support for up to 32GB, 5MP rear-facing camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy Express will be available for $249.99
The new GoPhone plans AT&T will start rolling out on June 21 will offer a better deal than what’s currently available as they currently offer a $65 per month plan for unlimited voice calls, text messaging and 1GB of data while feature phones are charged $0.01 for every 5KB of data used.
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow