I do know that many of you BlackBerry fans out there cannot wax lyrical enough about the BlackBerry Z10, but since the company is on the verge of a mini revival of sorts, how about hearing word of a possible replacement, or rather, a successor to the recently released BlackBerry Z10? After all, BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins did tease the media earlier this year that BlackBerry is working on a new product which he happened to be “really excited about”. Just what could this device be? A new report emerged today that claimed the device which Heins was referencing to would be the BlackBerry A10.
From Z to A, now that would be an interesting twist. I sure as heck hope that BlackBerry would not take the same route that Sony is doing at the moment with their Xperia series, where they have cooked up an alphabet soup of sorts along the way. The BlackBerry A10 could be the upcoming flagship device, where it might see the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 get a bump down to mid-range status eventually. CNEt claims that the BlackBerry A10 will be a full-touch device, which jives with the rumors that this is a Z10 successor. There are also whispers going around that the BlackBerry A10 will be launched during the holiday season via Sprint.
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Hands-On Video Makes Its Way Online
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Gets A Hands-On Preview Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-23: BlackBerry A10 Pictures Surface Yet Again
- 2013-07-21: BlackBerry A10 Display And Digitizer Leaked
- 2013-07-21: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked