In a rather quiet manner without any kind of fanfare or announcement, BlackBerry has just announced that Facebook fans will be able to enjoy Facebook 10.2.0, at least for the different devices which run on the BlackBerry 10 operating system. This will be a revised version of Facebook that would bring along with it, sporting an updated Newsfeed that would now arrive with spanking new icons and delivers easier navigation. Apart from that, the app would also boast of expanded photo features.
With Facebook 10.2.0, BlackBerry 10 owners will be able to conjure up new photo albums from their photo page, where they are able to upload photos or complete albums, in addition to throwing in their fair share of tags to photos, as well as easily switch between photo albums. Apart from that, the app would also come with minor bug fixes as well as performance enhancements. Facebook 10.2.0 for BlackBerry 10 will obviously be a free download for those who are interested, and you can get it from BlackBerry World.
Next Story: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2013-10-29: BlackBerry Allegedly Met With Facebook To Talk Potential Bid
- 2013-10-29: BlackBerry Reportedly Courting Facebook For A Buyout Bid
- 2013-08-06: Facebook 10.2.1 Update For BlackBerry 10 Devices
- 2012-12-05: Facebook For BlackBerry 3.3 Now Available
- 2012-09-25: BlackBerry 10 has native Facebook app, Twitter and LinkedIn in tow as well