Only a couple of days ago we reported that Samsung may be shipping a faster Galaxy S4 soon, the device will reportedly be able to transmits data nearly twice the speed of the original Samsung Galaxy S4, since its said to support LTE Advanced or LTE-A. Though if a Japanese blog is to be believed, which has apparently got its hands on a user manual for this faster Galaxy S4, data is not the only thing that’s going to be fast on the revamped S4. The user manual “confirms” that faster Galaxy S4 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
This device reportedly carries the SHV-E330 model number and have a MSM8974 CPU, thought to be one of the first Snapdragon 800 SoC to be debuted in a smartphone this year. While a beefy processor is definitely required for LTE-A, it would also increase the overall performance on the device, as compared to the Galaxy S4′s current Snapdragon 600 processor. Fact remains though, LTE-A networks aren’t exactly common around the globe. Yota has a few installations in Moscow which are capable of providing speeds of up to 300Mbps.RELATED
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,