Boy, has the year gone by quickly – almost too quickly for my liking, actually. Wasn’t it just yesterday when we were talking about how to kick off a spanking new year, carrying along with it its fair share of hopes and dreams? Well, September is coming, and with it one too, is able to expect the coming arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, a particular device that has gone through its fair share of rumors in the past. Well, the first sample from the alleged Galaxy Note 3 reveals yet another interesting aspect of this particular Note 2 sequel – it will come with a 13-megapixel sensor.
After all, the image was first uploaded to the Picasa web albums bearing a resolution count of 2,322 x 4,128 pixels, and when you translate that to an image shown off in 16:9 mode, that would be 13-megapixel staring right back at you. I guess this means Samsung would be equipping the Galaxy Note 3 with the very same camera module that can be found on its flagship, the Galaxy S4.
Next Story: FitBark Helps You Monitor Your Pooch Better
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover