C Spire has confirmed that it will be offering HTC One to their customers. The confirmation comes through a forum post on the carrier’s official website. C Spire has currently not revealed any pricing or availability details. Right now it is only saying that more details will be provided “in the near future.” HTC One on C Spire will be compatible with the carrier’s regional 4G LTE network. The network has been launched in Mississippi, Kansas, Texas, Missouri and Georgia. C Spire will also be launching its 4G LTE network in Orlando, Nashville and Miami soon.
HTC One, the Taiwanese manufacturer’s current flagship Android smartphone, has been performing quite well in the market. It has reportedly sold more than 5 million units around the world. A ‘Google Edition’ of HTC One, with stock Android experience, has also been recently released. HTC One touts the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 processor, a 4.7 inch full 1080p HD display and an Ultrapixel camera on the back. The device has been praised by many, and if you’re still undecided on whether you want to pick it up, do check out our detailed HTC One review.
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One