C Spire has confirmed that it will be offering HTC One to their customers. The confirmation comes through a forum post on the carrier’s official website. C Spire has currently not revealed any pricing or availability details. Right now it is only saying that more details will be provided “in the near future.” HTC One on C Spire will be compatible with the carrier’s regional 4G LTE network. The network has been launched in Mississippi, Kansas, Texas, Missouri and Georgia. C Spire will also be launching its 4G LTE network in Orlando, Nashville and Miami soon.
HTC One, the Taiwanese manufacturer’s current flagship Android smartphone, has been performing quite well in the market. It has reportedly sold more than 5 million units around the world. A ‘Google Edition’ of HTC One, with stock Android experience, has also been recently released. HTC One touts the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 processor, a 4.7 inch full 1080p HD display and an Ultrapixel camera on the back. The device has been praised by many, and if you’re still undecided on whether you want to pick it up, do check out our detailed HTC One review.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: HTC One,