Just last week the Japanese courts appear to have sided with Apple by ruling in their favor, claiming that Samsung did infringe upon Apple’s bounce back patent. However it looks like Apple’s victory is somewhat short-lived as the Japanese courts have since reverted their decision, claiming that Samsung did not infringe upon the patent. This is in line with the ruling from last year where the courts agreed with Samsung, although last week’s ruling was the result of Apple appealing their decision. This reversal was courtesy of the Tokyo Intellectual Property High Court who ultimately ruled in Samsung’s favor. We’re not sure what Apple’s plans are with this decision, but we expect they can’t be too happy about it. Samsung on the other hand welcomed this decision, according to a spokesperson for the company.
Next Story: iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]