We picked up on a rumor back in April about new Mac Pro 2013 models being unveiled that month. Back then it was even suggested that the announcement could possibly “slip” in to May or June, roughly around the time when Apple organizes the Worldwide Developers Conference. Apple CEO Tim Cook confirmed back in December 2012 that the company would definitely be launching new Mac Pro this year, and if the reported shortage of units available out there is anything to go by, its a big sign of a possible unveil of the new Mac Pro model at WWDC 2013.
Mac Pro was last revamped in June 2012. It did come with better RAM and processors, though it was missing out on many essentials such USB 3.0, Serial ATA and Thunderbolt. Many major retailers have little or no Mac Pro inventory left, or so it is being reported. This alleged shortfall is in the purported release time frame mentioned earlier and there’s a big possibility that Apple might announce new Mac Pro 2013 model at this year’s WWDC. There’s no speculation as yet about what the revamped model might bring to the table.
Next Story: HTC M4 Spotted, Most Likely A Hoax
- iPhone Might Have Saved Soldier's Life In Afghanistan
- Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]