We picked up on a rumor back in April about new Mac Pro 2013 models being unveiled that month. Back then it was even suggested that the announcement could possibly “slip” in to May or June, roughly around the time when Apple organizes the Worldwide Developers Conference. Apple CEO Tim Cook confirmed back in December 2012 that the company would definitely be launching new Mac Pro this year, and if the reported shortage of units available out there is anything to go by, its a big sign of a possible unveil of the new Mac Pro model at WWDC 2013.
Mac Pro was last revamped in June 2012. It did come with better RAM and processors, though it was missing out on many essentials such USB 3.0, Serial ATA and Thunderbolt. Many major retailers have little or no Mac Pro inventory left, or so it is being reported. This alleged shortfall is in the purported release time frame mentioned earlier and there’s a big possibility that Apple might announce new Mac Pro 2013 model at this year’s WWDC. There’s no speculation as yet about what the revamped model might bring to the table.
Next Story: HTC M4 Spotted, Most Likely A Hoax
- 2014-04-01 2013 Mac Pro Shipping Estimates Slip Yet Again
- 2014-03-26 OWC Announces 128GB Mac Pro RAM Modules For $2,130
- 2014-03-18 128GB RAM Kit For The Mac Pro Will Cost Over $2,000
- 2014-03-17 Boot Camp For Mac Pro Will Only Support Windows 8 Or Higher
- 2014-02-27 Some Early Mac Pro Orders Delayed Until March
- 2013-06-13 New Mac Pro Design Inspires Some Amazing Japanese Imaginations
- 2013-06-10 Apple Offers A Sneak Peak Of The All New Mac Pro
- 2013-06-09 WWDC 2013 Announcements: Speculation And Rumor Roundup
- 2013-06-03 New Mac Pro 2013 Complete Redesign Rumored